5 BEST PRODUCTS TO HELP YOU SLEEP
We apparently sleep for 90 minutes less a night than we did 100 years ago - and depressingly scientists reckon that a consistent lack of sleep can in some cases lead to heart disease and premature ageing. Great.
Plus, a third of us in the UK are severely sleep deprived, so here at Feeling Flush we have found the 5 best sleep products to help you get some shut eye. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
1. Neom Organics Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist. Spray on and snooze.
2. Aromatherapy Associates Sleep & Restore Collection: bath oil; face oil; face mask; body wash. This truly puts me to sleep. Especially when I use the bath oil.
3. This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray. A beauty editor's favourite. We all use it and rave about it. And breathe...and sleep.
4. Holistic Silk Eye Mask. Comes in different colours. But the point is that with no light coming in you can stay asleep.
5. Hibermate Sleep Headphones and Sleeping Mask. Two-pronged sleep attack.
Happy snoozing #FFS